Terms and Conditions
Flexible family friendly pet care
- You will present the dog for boarding in a clean and groomed condition and with up to date vaccinations, de-flea and anti-worming treatments.
- You will need to supply the necessary dog food and treats for the duration of the stay. If additional food or treats are required during their stay, you agree, upon presentation of a receipt, to refund Buckingham Dogs.
- You agree that if you instruct Buckingham Dogs to exercise your dog off the lead you accept full liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of your dog being off the lead. In the event that your dog attacks a person or a dog or in the event that he/she is involved in a fight with another dog/person causing any damage or injury you agree to be responsible for any losses incurred including payment of veterinary fees or any medical treatment required.
- We are unable to accept bookings for a dog subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 or any other dogs with aggression problems towards other dogs and/or people.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact you in the event of an emergency. However, Buckingham Dogs reserves the right to make decisions regarding your dog’s health provided it is at all times acting in the best interests of the dog and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon. If your dog becomes unwell, has an accident or injures himself/herself or seems to be in any type of pain, we might need to take him/her to a veterinary surgeon and you agree to be responsible for payment of all the veterinary fees incurred.
- You undertake to make full disclosure of any quality or characteristic which might make your dog not suitable for home boarding, including, but not limited to behavioural or health problems, anti-social behaviour including aggression, incontinence/lack of house-training or excessive loud barking/whining. Failure on your part to disclose any matter which might render the dog unsuitable for home boarding will be deemed a material omission amounting to a fundamental breach of this agreement. You will also be liable for additional costs if Buckingham Dogs experiences difficulties due to failure to disclose in the booking form any matter that would be accepted as reasonably unsuitable for home boarding.
- All deposits (the cost of one night’s stay) are due at the time of booking. Your booking can only be confirmed when both the deposit and the signed booking form have been received. Buckingham Dogs is not able to keep bookings open for more than 10 days so bookings will be released.
- Your deposit is not refundable if you cancel within 10 days of your booking.